Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Home is Heaven on Earth: Part Uno

Sharing with you all some pictures of our home in Delhi. I love eclectic organization; I also have a knack for monochromatic palate. My home, therefore, is a mix-and-max space of both eclectic, multihued decorating style wish a dash of monochrome thrown in here and there.




My favorite corner in my home. This nook houses two of my favorite pieces: the miniature painting from Udaipur, and the antique brass lamp. 


The Dinning Area. The lamp of the table is a traditional brass lamp from Nepal 




The Living Area. The star attraction of this space is my huge framed wall hanging depicting Durga, the mother goddess and her family. 
A Colorful Corner


  





Pictures of our guest room. The thanka is from Nepal. 





No comments: