Friday, June 12, 2009

Let Me Touch the Flower of Thy Feet--Translation of "chorono Dhorite Diogo Amare"
by Barnali Saha

Le t me touch the flower of thy feet
Don’t taketh it away
I will embrace them with the veils of life and death

The load of stale wishes and anticipation
I carry the burden to and fro
Make thy garland by thyself
Do not scatter me away

Full bloomed wish and pain
Save their death by slaying them
Let the last victory rest with that victorious one
Let him lose to thy generous self

The sold out days and nights
Wail with me in my tiring heart
Make me a part of you
And put that garland of death about my neck
Le t me touch the flower of thy feet
Don’t taketh it away.

© Barnali Banerjee., all rights reserved.
Creative Commons License

Barnali Saha (Banerjee)
©Copyright
All Rights Reserved


All Aricles by Barnali Saha are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative
Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: